Funny SmS

Friday, August 28, 2009

SMS 1
1 day u'll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

SMS 2
I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !

SMS 3
When u feel sad.... To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit..... Coz liars go to hell !!!!

SMS 4
A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST. A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE. A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.

SMS 5
Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said "Let me try world peace"

SMS 6
Heartbeats are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams are endless, memories are timeless A friend like YOU shameless. Oops . Sorry priceless!!

SMS 7
I've written a poem for you: Twinkle twinkle little star, You should know what you are, And once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.

SMS 8
See the sky youll see Gods face, see the rain you will dance once again, see the moon you will see the depth of lake. Now see the mirror and youll see the God cutest mistake.

SMS 9
EYES : To look at you HAND : To pray for you Mind : To remember you Heart : To love you AND AND AND AND AND LEGS : To kick YOU.. If you forget me... !! GOT IT!!!

SMS 10
There are 8 ways to describe you... nice, friendly, so cute, loving, very sweet, funny, charming , thoughtful. In short, you're just like.... me !

SMS 11
If U sneeze once, Think I'm remembering you. If you sneeze twice, Think I want to Meet U. If U sneeze thrice, Think I'm Missing You. 4th Time, Fool Take A Tablet !

SMS 12
Scientists are trying to figure out how long a person can live without brain. Please tell them your age!

SMS 13
When we had met, God gave me an option between a good friend & a good memory. I dont remember what i chose.....

SMS 14
Great people talk about ideas,Average people talk about things,Small people talk about other people,And Legends never talk, they send SMS...

SMS 15
God made a daylight n is called “SUN”, God made a entertatemaint n is called “FUN”, God made a nightlight n is called “MOON”, God made a U n is called “CARTOON”,

SMS 16
A Noble Award winner dedicated his Novel to his wife and wrote Its dedicated to my Wife because in her absence I could complete this Book...

SMS 17
Conducting a Blood Test On U....Testing In Progress...Testing...Testing...Result.......... ........<> No wonder U R So Sweeeeeettttttttt.....!!!!!

SMS 18
Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u - its really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp .... Im playing cards and weve misplaced the JOKER.

SMS 19
so,sweet ur smile. so,sweet ur style. so sweet ur voice. u c how sweetly i lie.

SMS 20
For Heart Beat U Need Heart Fr Heart U Need Happiness Fr Happiness U Need Friendship FrFriendship U Need Me

SMS 21
Dreams make all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful,Smile makes all the above things possible.... So, BRUSH UR TEETH EVERYDAY

SMS 22
Have u ever seen a monkey wrapped in a polythene. NO THEN SEE YOUR IDTENTIYCARD.

SMS 23
i love U ilove U ilove U i love U ilove U hey don get xcited i love other alphabets too i.e V W X Y Z hahahaha

SMS 24
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME CHEAP MESSAGES COS I AM FROM A RICH FAMILY. WE ARE IN THE IRON AND STEEL BUSINESS, MY BROTHER IRONS AND I STEAL

SMS 25
This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, an cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat,20 cat, seconds cat !... Now read it without the word cat

SMS 26
It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

SMS 27
A Couple- Before marriage Mad for each other, After marriage Made for each other, In future Mad because of each other.....!!!

0 comments:

 
 
 

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Tamil Shares
google-site-verification: google37f454bfd4da63e4.html