Best Insult SmS in English

Friday, August 28, 2009



Next Gen Child will sing in schoolTwinkle Twinkle little star
I just went to royal barWhisky rates are up so high So drink beer with chicken fry.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey friend remember dat without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty..so the world needs YOU after all!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I look at the moon, the moon is beautiful...I look at you.. I..I'd rather look at the moon again..

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Brother: Why do you smell funny?You: It's called Soap - don't think you've ever smelt it before...

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Whn u r alone,Whn u r crying,whn u r upset,Don't think of me!!just call meBcozincomingis free for me... my friend

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Open with Love...If I disturb UI am Sorry!But I needTo SayI...Love...Disturbing you...

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
new software has been introduced. Any 2 persons having it in their mobiles can send free SMS 2 each other. To install it in ur mobile follow instructions otherwise ur mobile may be damaged. Press DownPress Up Wrong key pressed,Ur Mobile damaged

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Government of Pakistan has introduced a new rule...Good looking people should be thrown out of country!!! U r safe..oh! No where should I Hide???
 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death,my feelings 4 u have never changed.For me, you've always been..........a headache!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
R u mad?Y r u reading me?There is nothing in me.Just stop it, u r wasting ur time.I think u will never stop reading me.OKRead me now.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
U r a nice person...but..U have to do 2 things early in the morning...1st. pray to God so that u can live....2nd.take a bath so that others can live....

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently ? Mind u - it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp .... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello,U R So,art!S art!ms art!
ms art!s artm!ms art!ms art!ms art!ms art!SORRY,this doesn't fit u...

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
he animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SORRY Dont get confused, arey baba 'SORRY' means S - SOME O - ONE'S R - REALLY, R - REMEMBERING Y - YOU.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Look who's talking - I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets: one to get in and another to get out.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lost in a zoo I saw many animals..MouseBIRDMonkeyhaila...! U 2

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Where r u? U r u not replying? I m worried coz todays paper I read that due 2 thunder a monkey has been severely injured. So if u r safe, SMS me immediately.

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I saw U on ROAD today.U were lukin SO fine, Ur face SO divine, Ur walk SO perfect. My HEART started singing a Sweet Song:WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Press Down if u think u r MAD.I can't Believe u Did That!Again?For God Sake! LORD!!Why u Still Doing it?Truth is out now!MENTAL CASE!!

0 comments:

 
 
 

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright © Tamil Shares
google-site-verification: google37f454bfd4da63e4.html